I Won't Complain!


I have been "trippin'" over the lastest drama that crossed my path at work. My J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) isn't supposed to be hard or cause any high levels of stress or strain, but lately for like the past few weeks it has.


I choose to do this because there are other things in my life that I want to accomplish and working in Starbucks connects me with people that when the time comes can assist me in my success. I love my (Just Over Broke) but lately I have wanted to walk away from it...


I'm tired all the time... Not drive to do anything, too tired and in too much pain to even sleep some nights. And now the pay... well, it's not even what I believe what we should be getting paid considering what we put up with, people no matter what race or creed are crazy about their coffee!! My problem with that is we are all human and I prefer that you treat me like one rather than like I wasn't emancipated already from slavery... Anyway...


It's not giving me enough money to get done what I need to get done to move to the next level. A dollar will only stretch so far... I want to get back on my feet and get out of my sister's house, get my own back, someplace where I can walk in the nude if I choose to (not that I would ). I feel like I have a hanicap right now...


Okay that's enough with that, there is alot more going on but Ima leave it right there...
We sang at Saturday Night Live service last night and the guest preacher, Pastor Joe Ratcliff, sermon message was titled "It All Balances Out." GREAT MESSAGE AND GREAT MESSAGER!


And he left us with some advice for those of us that are willing to admit that we are trippin' over the trials that have been place in our path:


1. Lift up your head (Phil. 1:6)


2. Fall on Your Knees *Prayer Changes Things


3. Stretch Out on Faith *Try Something -- TEST GOD!

** EVERTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU, THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY, ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER GOOD!" (ROMANS 8:28)


With all this said and done, I came to the realization that no matter what is going on at work or at home or in the streets... all the ingredients of this cake are being mixed and blended together to survive when put into the fire, the heat. The good is in the final product!


I am thankful for all that I have and all that I am. I am thankful for all that is yet to come! I CONSIDER IT ALREADY DONE!


My current situation doesn't define who I am or who I am to become.

Comments

  1. hey girl great stuff... I added you on my blogspot as a link :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts