Lessons I learned from Madea



1. Half the time, the very thing you think that’s going to destroy you or ruin you is the very thing that nobody cares about.
a। REFLECTIONS: Walking around pretending to be someone you’re not. Just be honest with yourself and open the closet door and let some of those skeletons out. There are some things I just don’t want nobody to know about but me and God!

2. Everything that happens to you works together for the good, because everything you deal with in this life is for a reason and is supposed to make you a better person. If you’re sitting in a chair and you get uncomfortable, you’re going to move somewhere else.
a। REFLECTIONS: “If you want the rainbow, you gotta learn to dance in the rain!! Or better yet, always carry an umbrella. I wasn’t comfortable living at home with my parents ~ hate it~ So I left for ATL, once again I’m uncomfortable, I can’t wait til I can move again… once again ~ hate it ~

3.
God can fix it but it’s got to be fixed through you. God ain’t gonna do nothing ‘til you do something. So get off your “do-nothing” and get to work. Everything starts with you.
a। REFLECTIONS: In the words of my anointed Spiritual Father, “ GET OFF YOUR DO NOTHING AND DO SOMETHING!”

4.
The worst thing you can do is hold stuff in. If something is bothering don’t just sit there and hold it in. Say it. Yell it. Let it go!! It’s better you get it all out than holding on to all that stuff yourself. Deal with that emotion, on that day, at that minute at that time. That way, things don’t have a chance to build up and crazy in you.
a। REFLECTIONS: The cause of a lot of health problems is stress… I used to hold stuff in but that didn’t work out too well… Change me into whole another unhappy person. Now my philosophy is: Don’t ask me the question if you don’t wanna know the answer.

5.
“Every good-bye ain’t gone, and every shut eye ain’t asleep.” You always have to pay attention to people. Don’t let them fool you. If you think they’re gone, they might still be there. And when you think they are asleep, they might still be awake, watching everything you are doing.
a। REFLECTIONS: Yeah I have trust issues with people. I trust every few people. It don’t take much for someone to betray you. My feelings have been hurt too many times because I gave the wrong my trust.

6. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO WALK OUT OF YOUR LIFE ~ LET THEM GO!! When you learn to love yourself, you will give standards to everyone around you. And if they don’t meet the standards, let ‘em go! Holding on to them could cause major damaged.
a। REFLECTIONS: OH YES!! And boy will people tell you without speaking that they want to walk out. I have experience in attempting to making them stay. Until finally I had to kicked them to the streets. Once they are gone, that’s just that, they are gone. Like Lot and his family, I refused to turn back!

7. Learn to forgive and forgive with all your might.
a. REFLECTIONS: Things are just so much betta when you aren’t carrying around unnecessary weight on your shoulders. Forgiveness doesn’t just help the other person, it helps you too!

Comments

Popular Posts