SONG OF THE WEEK ~ Vickie Winans - The Rainbow



IF YOU WANT THE RAINBOW, sometimes YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO DANCE IN THE RAIN! (Tiffany-ism)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



[Verse 1:]This is a forecast of a storm, for some it seems the storm just won't pass. For you it seems so dark, that day will never ever come into your life, sunny and bright.



[Chorus:]So when the rain falls down on me,Lord, take me high up so I can seethe rainbow, I wanna see Your rainbow.Though the rain causes many complications,Lord, I'm still looking for Your decoration called the rainbow, I wanna see Your rainbow.(The rainbow tells me this storm has passed).(The rainbow tells me this storm has passed).



[Verse 2:]My word, it just won't fade,and My glory, it will prevail,just like the rainbow in the sky,it's so powerful and it's so bright,the rainbow, I wanna see Your rainbow.



[Chorus][Vamp 1:]He'll take your winter, turn it spring,summer will fall, fall into place.



[Vamp 2:]The storm has passed.The storm, this storm has passed.



[Ending:]The rainbow tells me this storm has passed.



Comments

Popular Posts