Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Okay , so I was watching the celebrity edition of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" and the 3rd Grade Geography question was asked...

"Helena is the capital of what US State?"

I yelled at the television ~~>> NORTH DAKOTA! (pause for laughter.........)

Wow, Geography was one of my favorite subjects in middle school, but I guess that doesn't mean I was good at it.
I mean my 7th grade Geography teacher, Mrs. Langfeld was awesome! But right now all I can remember is coloring pencils and maps of the 7 continents (it is 7 right) and state capital quizzes every morning... Yeah, yeah, yeah! I know!
I don't really remember much else... *shrug of shoulders*

Oh boy here we go again...

"What is the language spoken in Ancient Rome?
A. Italian
B. Latin
C. Greek

And what I choose with extreme confidence...
GREEK!

I'M NOT SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER! LOL!

And I graduated at the top 11% of my high school graduating class --- WOW!

Okay one more...

"What is the origin of the word "ten"? (4th grade vocabulary)
-I didn't learn this in the 4th grade... *SMH*

Comments

Popular Posts